Thanks to the over 100 busy professionals who spent a half-day with your Briggs Employment, Benefit and Labor Team in the 2014 “Safeguarding the Employer” client seminar held on April 10th. And a special call-out to our guest speaker Brian McClung of McClung Communications and Public Relations for his presentation on crisis management.
The seminar covered the following topics:
- “Legislative Overview for 2013 and 2014”
- “The NLRB is Back At Full Strength – And Employers Should Be Concerned”
- “Introducing the Elephant in the Room: How Discovery Impacts You”
- “Employee Benefits Update”
- “The ADAAA Aftermath” (including our Temporary Disability Chart)
- “Communicating Effectively in a Crisis”
If you weren’t able to make the seminar this year but would like the materials, please let Dena Edmiston know at 612-977-8581 or email@example.com or contact a Briggs attorney in the Employment, Benefits and Labor section (for contact info, click here).
We’ll be presenting again in 2015 and, of course, we are at your service in the meantime.
Neal Buethe, Section Head
Briggs and Morgan’s Employment, Benefits and Labor Law section