Here are the ten most popular posts published by MinnesotaEmployer.com in 2015:
- Significant New Legislation Introduced as Part of “Working Parent Act” in Minnesota
- New Paid Leave Legislation Introduced In Minnesota
- Employers Get Ready – The Biggest Change to FLSA Overtime Rules in Over a Decade Is About To Occur
- Avoiding Toxic Employees May Be More Beneficial Than Hiring Superstars
- An Important Change In Minnesota Public Employer Labor Law
- Minneapolis City Council Considers Adopting Paid Sick Leave and Fair Scheduling Requirements for Employers
- Does a Single Nipple Squeeze Constitute Sexual Harassment?
- New Paid Parenting and Caregiver Leave Legislation Introduced In Minnesota
- A WARN Act Refresher for Potential Mass Layoffs In North Dakota
- Is Employee “Free Speech” A Constitutional Right?
Although it didn’t make the top ten, my favorite post from 2015 was “Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad? – Prince Gets Sued For Tortious Interference With Contract.”
Happy New Year!